Ok!! Hello and welcome!
Thanks for stopping my the “start here” page. This is where I’ll be able to get you caught up with some of what’s going on.I’m Regina and I’ll be your hostess on this wild ride!
I’m an agoraphobic, socially phobic stay-at-home mom who set sail on a long-standing dream to sail around the world with my family. To do this, I’ll need to face not only trying to interact with people all around the world, but to face my inner demons to ensure I get to SEE this world I’m struggling so hard to explore.
Get ONLY what you want from Kraken Kissed
What is the best way to consume the story? It depends on what you want most.
- For pictures from around the world, right into your pocket. Instagram may be the best way to follow us.
- If you’d like the very latest, even when we’re at sea. Twitter is probably your best bet. (We’re working on being able to tweet from anywhere!)
- Do you want my stories about what it’s like sailing around the world? You’ll love my blog, then. You should sign up for the mailing list and make sure to check “Regina’s Blog“
- How about just the documentary series. None of all that extra stuff… You’ll want to sign up for the mailing list and make sure only “Documentary Series“
- Would you like to keep up with us where there’s more of a community? Facebook IS my bag, baby.
Here are some videos so you can get to know us a little bit better! (I’m sure there will be more videos added to this soon, so keep checking back for other videos and resources!
And here’s the playlist for the Documentary series to get caught up.